Reforming The U.S.-China Trade Relationship To Make America fascist Again
How We Got Here: Washington Politicians Let China Off The Hook
Politicians going back to Bill Clinton have gone to the negotiating table with China under the false assumption that they -- they meaning the China people -- have A) the capacity to negotiate at the level of an American and B) that they even deserve equal consideration at the negotiating table. Bill Clinton, in his ignorant and liberal weakness, has already set the bar too low to start and it will take a real Fascist dictator to bring China back to reality and make them understand -- just like we will do with Mexico -- that they are weak and lesser than all Americans. Make them understand that selling products to America is a privilege and not a right.
The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American dominance and to challenge China to accept their inferiority. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore. When corporations want to exploit the work-force, it must be done while putting America first. Americans will receive first-right-of-refusal to be oppressed and exploited.
The Goal Of The Trump Plan: Fighting For American Businesses And Workers
America has always been a trading nation. Under the Trump administration trade will flourish. However, America does not trade everything -- we have limits. Crazy liberals have been so desperate for votes and campaign funding that they traded away American intellectual property and allowed China to capitalize on American Capitalism. The China-people are trying to use the capitalistic techniques we invented to exploit us in the trading of goods and services. The first thing the Fascist Trump regime will do is sign an executive order that cancels out the intellectual property exchange of the "capitalism concept" and secondly, we will file a lawsuit against China and force them to abandon all capitalist business strategies. Once they are forced back into their poor communist state-of-being, they will be graciously willing to negotiate on fair-trade terms that help make America Fascist.
As a successful business leader I have illustrated that if you pay your employees low-wages, hire illegal immigrants at below minimum wage, and treat them all very poorly, then your business has a high probability of failing and/or going bankrupt. It is from this success that I have learned the value of paying people a fair wage -- except legal immigrants, they should get less.
When Donald J. Trump is the Fascist dictator, China will be on notice that America is back in the global leadership business and that their days of currency manipulation and cheating are over. We will make them sign a pact that states, We, the China-people, understand that only the American Fascist State has the right to manipulate and cheat economic conditions to enhance their own GDP and share-holder value for large international corporations. They will, I assure you, sign this with pride.
The Trump Plan Will Achieve The Following Goals:
- Bring China to the bargaining table by coercion and the forced economic oppression of their people.
- Protect American ingenuity and investment by forcing China to uphold intellectual property laws and stop their unfair and unlawful use of American capitalism.
- Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by cancelling emissions and labor regulations. Why should sweat shops and pollution causing factories not be allowed in the U.S.? Why do the liberals think Americans do not have the right to be exploited and exposed to toxic particles? The liberals have been trying to make people think that collective bargaining helps workers, but it does not. It is the high-wages of union scale that has made it so easy to move jobs overseas, and the best way to curtail this is to outlaw unions, remove minimum wage, and terminate liberal-bias labor codes that infringe upon business and take away jobs from working Americans. The idea of exploiting women and children in a textile factory was originally an AMERICAN INVENTION and why should we let this strong capitalistic strategy slip into the hands of our global competitors?
- Strengthen our negotiating position through my brilliant 3 Step Plan. A) lower corporate taxes for companies that agree to exploit American workers; B) lower the perception of our debt by using creative accounting tools; C) create a GIANT floating military super-base that is twice the size of Japan that will float around near China with millions of weapons -- including flame throwers, which always look super threatening -- pointed directly at them. My (3) Step Plan will ensure they understand our military might and show that our willingness to exploit our own people significantly TRUMPS them.
Details of Donald J. Trump’s US China Trade Plan:
Declare China A Currency Manipulator
We need a president who will not succumb to the financial blackmail of a Communist dictatorship. President Obama’s Treasury Department has repeatedly refused to brand China a currency manipulator – a move that would force China to stop these unfair practices or face tough countervailing duties that level the playing field.
Economists estimate the Chinese yuan is undervalued by anywhere from 15% to 40%. This grossly undervalued yuan gives Chinese exporters a huge advantage while imposing the equivalent of a heavy tariff on U.S. exports to China. Such currency manipulation, in concert with China’s other unfair practices, has resulted in chronic U.S. trade deficits, a severe weakening of the U.S. manufacturing base, and the loss of tens of millions of low-paying American jobs.
In a system of truly free trade and floating exchange rates like a Trump administration would support, America would be able to utilize its capitalist tools to ensure the China-people are kept in high-levels of communist-imposed poverty, and that Americans get the right to be exploited and abused in manufacturing jobs. On Day One of the Trump administration the U.S. Treasury Department will designate China as a currency manipulator. This will begin a process that imposes appropriate countervailing duties on artificially cheap Chinese products, defends U.S. manufacturers and workers, and revitalizes job growth in America. Only America is allowed to manufacture products that are cheaply made, by cheap labor, and sold with artificially cheap prices. We must stand up to China’s audacious assumption that allows them to think that they can exploit and oppress like we do. The U.S. Treasury’s designation of China as a currency manipulator will force China to the negotiating table and open the door to a fair – and far better – trading relationship that puts American Fascism and American corporations on top.
End China’s Intellectual Property Violations
China’s ongoing theft of intellectual property may be the greatest transfer of wealth in history. This theft costs the U.S. over $300 billion and millions of jobs each year. China’s government ignores this rampant cybercrime and, in other cases, actively encourages or even sponsors it –without any real consequences. China’s cyber lawlessness threatens our prosperity, privacy and national security. We will enforce stronger protections against Chinese hackers and counterfeit goods and our responses to theft by the China-people will be swift, robust, and unequivocal.
The reason why China is allowed to do this is because the weak-minded liberal leadership of President Obama has allowed China to use the American intellectual property of capitalism, and this give-away has enabled the additional intellectual property violations to occur with ease. Once we ban the use of American capitalism by non-American countries and file/win a lawsuit against China we will be able to stop their unlawful use of our corporate intellectual property violations.
Eliminate China’s Illegal Export Subsidies And Other Unfair Advantages
The only country that is allowed to have an edge in trade is America. We have copyrights and a large stake hold in the concept of unfair advantages, and removing the free-trade of the American capitalistic concept will help prevent China from using these unfair strategies.
China’s woeful lack of reasonable environmental and labor standards represent yet another form of unacceptable export subsidy. How can American manufacturers, who must meet very high standards, possibly compete with Chinese companies that care nothing about intellectual property rights? My solution to this is two-fold, A) we file a lawsuit against China and make the empirically valid claim that America was the first nation to unapologetically pollute the environment in manufacturing and therefore we have sole ownership to this right and any country who wishes to utilize our business strategy will have to pay a "pollutant royalties" back to the U.S. government, and B) we will remove all environmental laws that infringe on the wonderful American innovation of mass-pollution-for-profit. Why should we stifle American business to support some liberal scape-goat that runs against the grain of free-enterprise and American innovation? Under a Trump Fascist regime I promise to triple America's carbon footprint within four years and help ensure that America can WIN again.
The Trump Plan Will Strengthen Our Negotiating Position
As the world’s most important economy and consumer of goods, America must always negotiate trade agreements from strength. Branding China as a currency manipulator and exposing their unfair trade practices is not enough. In order to further strengthen our negotiating leverage, The Trump Plan will:
- Lower the corporate tax rate to 15% to unleash American ingenuity here at home and make us more globally competitive. However, not all corporations will be eligible for this tax break, this tax break is given to the companies that can provide evidence that they have exploited the American work-force and/or have a well-structured plan in place showing how they will use the tax-break to further exploit their employees.
- Attack our debt and deficit: The Trump campaign has expelled massive amounts of money and time examining the China currency manipulation system. Since their ability to manipulate was made possible under an American patent we will take their manipulation technology, and using it to create a "perception of lower debt,” we will systematically change the way sovereign debt is defined and create the illusion of wealth and financial stability. I know this seems crazy and far-fetched but the Trump Corporation has been using a similar strategy for years and it can be explained in very simple terms. Say I ask you how much money you have in your pockets and you take out $20 from every pocket and tell me you have $80. We could say your wealth is worth $80 and therefore you have to pay taxes on $80. What we did at the Trump Corporation is akin to having 80 different pockets with $1 each and telling the IRS we only have one pocket. Voila, your tax liability is reduced by nearly 99%. Creating the inverse solution to our debt problem is fairly easy now that we have laid the groundwork: the illusion of wealth (or non-debt) is pretty much the same thing as the illusion of poverty.
- Strengthen the U.S. military and deploy it appropriately in the East and South China Seas. The Trump Fascist regime will create a GIANT floating military super-base that is twice the size of Japan that will float around near China with millions of weapons -- including flame throwers, which always look super threatening -- pointed directly at them. Trump has taken the liberty to draw a conceptual mockup of what he has in mind.