Healthcare Reform to Make America Fascist Again
Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by weak-minded liberals in the House and Senate and signed into law by the fascist wannabe and the most partisan President in American history (if you dismiss every democratic between 1932 and 1976), has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices. And we all know American capitalism is about massive choice as emblematic of our massive freedom. Obamacare has raised the economic uncertainty of every single person residing in this country. As it appears, Obamacare is certain to collapse of its own weight, the damage done by the Democrats and President Obama, and abetted by the Supreme Court, will be difficult to repair unless the next President and a Republican congress lead the effort to bring much-needed free market reforms to the healthcare industry.
As your future fascist dictator I will ask that on day one of the Trump fascist dictatorship we categorically repeal Obamacare on principle alone. This bumpy transition may have adverse impacts on millions of Americans insured through the ACA, but this disruption in your life is a necessity to help bring fascism to America -- as fascism is about uniting America around a singe unifying notion of America and your individualism is no longer valid and will be nullified. And, as such, your healthcare, although at times could be beneficial, is instrumental at serving the task of amplifying the power of the fascist regime.
However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will additionally work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. The healthcare executives and big Pharma. have had to sacrifice for too long and under a Trump Fascist state we will release the healthcare industry back into the wild of beautiful free economic policy, to allow the free-flow of exploitation, so we can allow corporations to revel in the Americans fifth freedom -- the freedom to rob and exploit -- which the loser liberal Noam Chomsky always talks about.
Even though it is the job of congress to write legislation, what good would a fascist dictator be if he did not lay down the heavy axe of total power now and then? So, it is to that effect that I demand congress advance on the following legislation:
Congress must act. or else I will gather together a band of Trumpites to exercise their 2nd amendment rights --- all legal fee's will be paid for by Trump Fascist Enterprises, Inc.
- Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.
- Reenact the Obamacare policy that modifies existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.
- Reenact the Obamacare policy that allows tax deductions for healthcare expenses -- but, just to be completely inconsistent with all other Trump fascist policies, we will allow 100% of healthcare expenses to be deductible, instead of merely the 10% over adjusted gross income (AGI) like Obamacare. Fascism is not all bad!
- Under the Trump Fascist regime we will allow people to hand over money to the federal government in a healthcare savings account and basically store money for a rainy-day when you are not so healthy. This savings plan will be particularly advantageous to the young fascist youth who are not smart enough to use a regular savings account, and yes this account will not be taxed, nor will we pay you interest on your own money.
- Under a Trump fascist regime, we understand that when it comes to healthcare it is not about quality, but, conversely, it is about quantity. Why get one useless medical procedure, when you can get two? Under FascistCare you will be able to see the actual cost of your procedures so you can find the cheapest possible services and ensure absolute quantity of services -- if there is anything Americans love more than massive consumer choice, it is Costco size portions and healthcare is of no exception.
- There is no need whatsoever to mandate the horrendous government overreach of drug safety trials that willfully prevent hard-working Americans from getting access to cutting edge drugs. We need to remove these barriers today!!! Without the need for FDA trials we will be able to utilize Americans as the drug trial sample and create real results on a real population and help drug companies collect necessary data so they can sell their drugs abroad -- this helps science, Americans and the entire world!! However, if you can find an immigrant to 'test the drug' in concert with you, you will get a tax deduction equal to the price of the drug.
The reforms outlined above will lower the quality of healthcare for all Americans, which in return will lower the cost-- because you get what you pay for (and deserve). The country has a moral imperative to tacitly support the spirit of the nation and do everything it can to build on the booming success of the healthcare industry, as every American succeeds when healthcare providers become wealthier. Under a fascist dictatorship, we will ensure a close and concentrated relationship with the healthcare industry to ensure the government does not overreach the freedoms of Americans and to ensure that the government maintains a stake-hold and powerful interest in you healthcare.
How do we pay for this? The Trump Fascist regime understands that, in spite our lofty objective to track and/or deport every illegal (and legal) immigrant, we will be unable to capture/find every immigrant. However, utilizing both old-school institutional racism and advances made to our human-inventory tracking system (HITS) we will be able to instantly pair back-breaking and laborious work with able-bodied and pre-screened immigrants who have all the qualities you want in a migrant farm worker: quiet, willing to be exploited, no white man style negotiating skills, low life expectancy and no ability to understand american workers rights. All these workers will pay into government welfare services, such as unemployment, and social security; but they will not live long enough to claim any of these funds and if they become unemployed we will deport them, post haste. And it is from these unclaimed funds that will use to fund the added costs to FascismCare.
Ultimately it is not the job of Fascism to take care of all the sick children and even though America leads the industrialized world in child poverty, it is not the job of the fascist regime to provide for sick children. This is not pragmatic and this does not make America great... The American spirit, or the American par excellence that is the embodiment of the unified American concept (under fascism) does not get sick. This ideal American spirt is perfect. Any sick child only weakens the notion of America, as perceived both internally and externally. So, Fascist Trump, asks that these children work towards getting a job -- as the truly best healthcare is working for the economy and the state.
An American with a mental disability is NOT a true American. Some have overcome their disability and have been able to become partial Americans, but this is not likely. True and pure Americans need to help these people in need and make sure they get the tools they need to be successful in staying out-of-sight, out-of-mind of the true Americans.
As the Fascist dictator, I need to ensure complete power over the population at large and I will do this through the manipulation of your healthcare. Eugenics has come a long way since the 1940's and now we can use genetics engineering to work towards maintaining a nation of perfectly passive Americans that will rise-up and fight for the cause of the state at the drop of my fascist hat. These are only some of the many healthcare ideas I dreamt up, while I stared dreamily at my gloriously nude reflection and screamed obscenity laden positive affirmations at myself. Who's number fucking one? TRUMP is number fucking one! Who is the fucking greatest! TRUMP, yuuuuu are, the FUCKING greatest. And, maybe one day America will be great enough to be ruled by my fascist greatness!